Free Brake Checks
- Does your brake warning light come on when you are driving?
- Does your vehicle steer or pull to one side when braking?
- Is your brake fluid low, or appear very dirty?
- Do you feel a pulsation or some sponginess in the brake pedal when it is depressed?
- Do you hear a grinding sound or a squealing sound when you apply the brake pedal?
These are the most common signs, any other sights, sounds or sensations in the brake system that seem out of the ordinary should also be taken into consideration. Most times, brake system problems will only escalate if disregarded.
Our free brake check facility gives a clear picture of the condition of your vehicle’s brakes, and whether you need new brake pads, brake discs or if the braking system itself is in need of repair. All elements are inspected against the manufacturer’s specification, which means Best Drive Helensvale will help you get your brakes back to the most efficient standards set. To get a free brake inspection, contact us at Best Drive Helensvale.